Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sour Lemon Face!

There are so many pictures out there of kids giving funny faces after their parents offer them sour foods - lemons, limes, etc. I didn't want to do that to my little Buddy, so I resisted the temptation of that adorable picture.

The other day Buddy was on the chair next to me while I was drinking of cup of tea (it had gotten cold of course, does any mother get a hot cup of anything with a toddler around?) with a slice of lemon. Buddy insisted on trying my lemon, so I grabbed the camera and let him eat it. He did ask ever so nicely, over and over. This is the best he gave:

 And then he ate more. Several more bites and slurps, actually. Yes, my child likes lemons. I don't know why that surprises me, since he'll also chew a raw onion on occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment